In The Kit
- Mavic 2 Pro Aircraft
- Remote Controller
- Intelligent Flight Batteries x3
- Nanuk Mavic 2 Hardshell Case
- PolarPro Mavic 2 Landing Gear
- PolarPro Mavic 2 Filters Cinema Series 6-Pack (ND4, ND8, ND16, ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL)
- PolarPro Katana
- Propellers (5 Pairs)
- Battery Charger
- Charging Hub
- Shoulder Bag
- Propeller Guards
- Monitor Hood
- Car Charger
- Power Adapter
- Power Cable
- Communication Cable USB3.0 Type C
- USB Adapter
- Spare Control Stick (pair)
- RC Cable (Lightening, Micro USB. USB-C)
- Hasselblad 20MP / 4K UHD Gimbal Camera
- 1″ CMOS + f/2.8-f/11 Adjustable Aperture
- 10-bit Dlog-M + 10-bit HDR Video
- OcuSync 2.0 Transmission Technology
- Up to 31 Minutes Flight Time
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Hyperlapse Tracking Shot Mode
- Top Speed of 44.7 mph/72 kph
- 14 EV Enhanced HDR Photos
- Remote Controller Included
MAVIC 2 PRO WITH HASSELBLAD CAMERA
Originating in Sweden, Hasselblad cameras are world-renowned for their uncompromising image quality, ergonomic design, and craftsmanship. The new Mavic 2 Pro is co-engineered in partnership with Hasselblad to come equipped with the all-new Hasselblad L1D-20c camera. This camera possesses Hasselblad’s Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) technology to enable users to capture stunning 20-megapixel stills from the air in gorgeous colour detail.
1-INCH CMOS SENSOR
The brand new 1-inch CMOS sensor has an active sensing area four times more effective than the original Mavic Pro. The large sensor also means better performance in low-light environments with a more extensive ISO range, max ISO lifted from 3200 to 12800.
10-BIT DLOG-M COLOR PROFILE
The Mavic 2 Pro supports a 10-bit Dlog-M colour profile that provides a higher dynamic range for flexibility in the grading room. The advanced system is able to record over 1 billion colours compared to 16 million colours from traditional 8-bit colour coding technologies and can retain more in-depth details in both shadows and highlights.
With 4K 10-bit HDR support, the Mavic 2 Pro can be plugged into a 4K TV with HLG and will immediately play back footage with the right color tones. The brighter highlights and increased contrast are what make HDR video so appealing.
With an adjustable aperture from f/2.8-f/11, the Mavic 2 Pro is able to deliver outstanding image quality in both high and low-light environments. If shooting in low light, users can set the aperture o f/2.8 to allow more light in and to capture clearer and brighter photos. If shooting in well-lit environments, users can set the aperture to f/11 to lower the shutter speed and capture smoother videos.