The DJI OcuSync Air Unit is a low-latency and high-resolution digital video transmission device. When used with the OcuSync Camera and the DJI Goggles RE, the Air Unit will transmit, video, imagery, and flight controller data wirelessly. The Air Unit is able to be attached to racing drones, RC cars, model airplanes or even unmanned enterprise vehicles for inspections or rescue operations.
- Supports 2.4/5.8 GHz dual-frequency transmission
- Supports FHSS and up to 19 fixed channels
- High-resolution video transmission up to 1280×960 at 50 fps
- Minimum Latency: As low as 50 ms (at 480p at 50 fps)
- Max Transmission Range: Up to 7 km (2.4 GHz, FCC compliance, unobstructed)