|Search and Rescue||Firefighting|
|Law Enforcement||Emergency Response|
|Powerline inspection||Cell Tower Inspection|
|Bridge Inspection||Disaster Management|
Mavic 2 Dual Highlights
- 12MP 1/2.3″ CMOS Sensor + 4K Recording
- FLIR Thermal Imaging Sensor
- 2x 24-48mm Optical Zoom + 48MP Images
- 5 Mile Transmission Range
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- 31 Minute Max Flight Time
- 24GB of Password Protected Storage
- DJI AirSpace Alerts on Nearby Aircraft
- Spotlight, Speaker, and Beacon Included
- Remote Controller Included
Mavic 2 Dual Thermal Drone
Visible & Thermal Imagery
- Integrated Radiometric FLIR® Thermal Sensor
- Adjustable Parameters For Emissivity & Reflective Surfaces
- Multiple Display Modes: FLIR MSX™, Infrared & Visible
Understand & Utilize the Power of Your Data
Visualize scenarios in real time, monitor and measure objects on site more safely and efficiently so you can make the most informed decisions.
Operate with Clarity and Enhanced Vision
For enhanced image visibility on all your captured data, Isotherm helps you get accurate heat measurements on a variety of objects and scenarios. With the Customize feature, you can set predefined Isotherm settings to suit your operational needs.
Built upon the Mavic 2 flight platform, the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual from DJI is an advanced, enterprise-level drone solution for demanding applications. With the addition of a FLIR thermal imaging sensor, the Enterprise Dual can provide even greater capabilities during the night and in challenging daytime conditions. Whether you need an eye in the sky for search and rescue, policing and firefighting support, or for inspections of vital infrastructure, the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual is designed to be a compact solution that’s easily deployable. To help with these tasks, the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual features a top extended port for mounting helpful modular accessories. You also get 24GB of onboard storage to capture all of the vital data you need when in the field.
The Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual features a 2x 24-48mm optical zoom camera with a 1/2.3″ 12MP sensor and FLIR thermal imaging sensor. Together they can capture up to UHD 4K resolution video at 30 fps, or thermal imaging images and temperature data. The low-drag aerodynamic body design can achieve speeds of up to 44.7 mph, and the four-cell LiPo battery provides up to 31 minutes of flight time. The Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual also supports the same OcuSync 2.0 video transmission system.
OcuSync 2.0 video transmission technology is engineered to provide a stable feed from up to 5 miles away in Full HD 1080p quality, letting you deal with situations in real time without having to be in harm’s way. The Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual also features omnidirectional obstacle sensing and avoidance that can be crucial when navigating around sensitive equipment or in rapidly changing emergency scenarios. While navigating the ground, DJI AirSense is included to help avoid hazards in the air. These and a myriad of other features help make for a dependable aerial solution to extend your data gathering capabilities.
Powerful and Portable Thermal Imaging
Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual features a three-axis gimbal stabilized camera housing a side-by-side 4K sensor for capturing visible light and a FLIR imaging sensor for capturing thermal data. Together these sensors allow pilots to perform flights at night, as well as fly in complex daytime conditions like fog and smoke.
Users can select from multiple intelligent display modes in the DJI Pilot flight control app to visualize data from the dual-sensor camera:
- FLIR MSX – A new feature that combines data from the visual and thermal cameras in real time to enhance visual details, helping pilots quickly identify and interpret critical data that may not be immediately visible to the naked eye.
- Spot Meter – Displays the average temperature of an object, helping pilots monitor and measure critical or hazardous objects while maintaining a safe distance.
- Area Measurement – Displays the average, lowest, and highest temperature, as well as the corresponding locations of each area, allowing inspectors to quickly assess objects and determine if an asset may be overheating.
- Isotherm – Allows pilots to designate specific temperature ranges to be displayed using a custom color palette so objects within the range relay higher contrast and better visibility. This feature includes custom profiles to aid search and rescue pilots in identifying people and to help firefighters identify hot spots in fires, as well as a custom profile setting for added flexibility.
The Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual is compatible with the full line of Mavic 2 Enterprise accessories, including Spotlight, Speaker, and Beacon.
It also comes with the same features as Mavic 2 Enterprise, like Data Security, GPS Timestamping , DJI AirSense, Ocusync 2.0 and so on.
Refined Imaging for Tactical & Practical Use
The imaging system has been developed with two goals in mind; assisting pilots in close-range missions; and ensuring captured data is more relevant and trusted than ever.
Operate with Clarity & Enhanced Vision
For enhanced image visibility on all your captured data, Isotherm helps you get accurate heat measurements on a variety of objects and scenarios.
EVERYWHERE YOU GO. THE POWER IS ALWAYS WITH YOU.
Slim enough to carry anywhere and engineered to handle any task – whenever duty calls.
Foldable. Compact. Portable. At 905 g the Mavic 2 Enterprise is rapidly foldable and swiftly slides in the side of your belt package, giving you instant power that’s easily accessible and transportable – wherever you operate.
Self-Heating Batteries for Adverse Environments. Stay powered on in demanding climates with a suite of smart self-heating batteries that are capable of working in sub-zero temperatures
* Smart Device Not Included
Mavic 2 Enterprise Drone × 1
Mavic 2 Remote Controller × 1
Self-Heating Battery × 1
Battery Charger × 1
Hard-Shell Case × 1
Power Cable × 1
Pair Propellers × 3
Gimbal Cover × 1
Pair Control Sticks (spare) × 1
USB-C Cable × 1
USB Adapter × 1
Extended Port Cover × 1
Mavic 2 Enterprise Speaker × 1
Mavic 2 Enterprise Spotlight × 1
Mavic 2 Enterprise Beacon × 1
RC Cable (Lightning Connector) × 1
RC Cable (MicroUSB) × 1
RC Cable (USB-C) × 1
Includes Basic DJI Enterprise Shield Protection